Flash Builder hangs while "Loading Workbench"
Sometimes Flash Builder crashes, and sometimes, when it crashes, it leaves the "workbench" in an unusable state. It's easy to fix, but it's hard to find the answers right away, so here goes:
- Kill the Flash Builder process (if it's still running)
- Find the "Adobe Flash Builder 4/.metadata/" folder, or similar, in your home folder
- If there's a .lock file, delete it
- From that same folder, go into ".plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/"
- If there's a .snap file, delete it
- Restart Flash Builder
That's it. These instructions are good for Flash Builder 4, at least.
Etiquetas: adobe, crash, flash builder